- Séan GarnierThe number 1 influencer in the world of Freestyle Football. Several times world champion, French champion of Panna and Futsal, Séan is now a real personality.
- MélodyThe First Lady of S3! Six times World Champion, Mélody is the best freestyler of all time. Since 2009, Mélody started freestyling after an injury in football.
- BriscoFreestyler Basket / Panna
- BencokFreestyler Foot / Panna
- MossDouble French Freestyle Football champion, Moss is one of the best French freestylers thanks to his acrobatics. Very strong in panna too, he is a real showman in front of the public. If you want to organise a freestyle football show or animation, contact our agency S3 Freestyle
- AndréasFreestyler Foot / Panna
- Hani, Champion d'Algérie de Freestyle Football et réalisateurdirector / freestyler foot
- TraffyFreestyler Foot / Panna
- CrisFreestyler Foot / Panna
- BrayanStreet player, coach and actor, today Brayan has launched himself into music. A style of his own that allows him to live off his passion. Brayan is also active on his networks and his fan community of his sounds.
- AndyFreestyler Basket
- JMKgoalkeeper / panna
- SamyManager / Speaker
Street Style Society, this is the meaning of the word S3.
Created in 2006 by Séan Garnier, Andréas Cetkovic and Ice The Flow, these three freestyle pioneers have revolutionized the world of Freestyle Ball.
Inspired by soccer, basketball and dance, the S3 Freestyle Team has created a unique movement that has been adopted by thousands of people on five continents.
on all networks
A mistake never repeated!